Blog Archive

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Preorders for Unholy Pursuit

I would like to humbly thank the thousands of people around the globe who took an interest in my book "UnHoly Pursuit-The Devil on My Trail." You're who I write to and for. You are who I hope to reach and when it's in your hand, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.  You have shown me that the promo for my first book in the series "Unholy Pursuit" series is interesting, exciting and intriguing and for this I can not say 'thank you' enough.  I promise you, you won't be disappointed if you love the quick change of scenes, devious historical figures, bringing mythological characters to life, snappy comebacks, humor and the thrill of a novel as I do. The books in this series with take you around the world to exotic places and to many other worlds and realms unknown without ever leaving your chair. To keep the momentum rolling strong I wrote all 13 books before introducing the first one to the world so you my fans wouldn't have to wait until the next sequel was written.
    So hold to your seat, "Clash with Immortals" is even crazier. Well, how sane can it be if you put diabolical immortals and demons into a cauldron and stir the pot. Don't worry,Ana hasn't learned to control her fists nor her mouth. But the checks her mouth write her fists or blade can cash them. Too many found that out too late and the hard way.

https://publishizer.com/unholy-pursuit-the-devil-on-my-trail/


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment